10.24.2012

-day 115-

It's been 5 months since my last update :')
Things happened. A lot.

Now, I'm in my senior year of high-school... And I've decided where to continue my study after this.
I'll be a student of UPH, majoring in Food Technology :)
There's something funny I want to share with you guys...
I searched through my old blog... (it's spoon.of.live) xD (Not my first blog though, but it's the oldest blog that I could trace)
Take a peek! "Take a Glance at My Future" (please forgive my mis-spelling and awful grammar tho)
So I've went to UPH since I was a junior-highschooler (3 years and I still choose the same university and major! LOL)

Mind if I share something with you about how I chose Food Technology major at the first place?
So, my biology teacher asked me to join a competition named "National Smukiez Competition" (yeah, also the reason why I picked smakone back then, I saw the orchestra performance... And now I play with the orchestra ^_^) and then asked me to prepare for the chemistry test (biology : elva. physics : joa.)
She asked me, why I didn't mind to study chemistry? I answered because I loved chemistry too, not only biology (and I still do :D ) and she said that I would love this Food Technology thingy.
(Bad coherence, I know LOL) Could be concluded that this event literally changed my life.

Whoa. Long time no write, my fingers (and my brain) jammed quite often while writing this post x)
PS : I write this post instead of studying physics xD I'll be having physics test by tomorrow...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

jadinya UPH? gak HKU? XD

Post a Comment