12.27.2012

-day 118-

It's a day after christmas (I started to wrote this post yesterday :p )
And it was happy! ^_^
(I know it contradicts to my last post, but heeeeey at least it's better!)
Although I spent these 6 days at home (aaaand malls; need not to be said), but I still feel happy ~

*Bahagia itu sederhana.*


Yaaaah of course I did something sih....

Well I had some video conference with my faraway friends~ It's fun. LOL xD
And I played the Sims 3 (this time not the pirated version ;) my parents bought me the whole series; original copy for my christmas present!!!!! *hugshugshugs*)
But wait, there is more ;)

So, here's my christmas wish list (you may have seen this on my twitter; but I'll write it anyway)


1. To be able to perform our best (we played at a christmas celebration; and thanks God it went well - or at least that's what I heard LOL)

2. To win this 100 shirts tender (first I thought it was impossible but I got it loh~)
3. Keep on (or try better) giving my best at school, business and (hopefully) every aspects of life.
4. Be a better person for my family and friends~
5. (well this one is kinda hard but nothing is impossible, no?) To regain my faith. HA.

What a wish. I forgot to mention that I want to be taller xD 

I guess it's the magic of christmas made those possible to achieve :3
In additional, I also got another present... And this is the best one ;3 

Okaaay enough LOL >////< I hope you had an awesome christmas like mine ^^

See you tomorrow :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment