11.21.2013

-day 130-

Oh gosh.

It's been sooooo long since I last posted. In fact, it's almost 6 months!
Can't believe how I miss writing. How I miss telling my pieces of life through my lovely blog that has been my curhat-buddy for more than three years.

So, here I am now, at my dream university; The University of Hong Kong.


I still can't believe that I made it, even after spending almost a semester here.

Everything here is simply… Magical. It somehow exceeds pretty much every expectations that I had for my uni-life (probably because of my super-low expectation sih. LOL)

So here's my mini-summary of my life here:

1. Meeting new FRIENDS from all around the world - EVERYWHERE. 
2. Being a PART of some COMMUNITIES. And of course, the choir <3. 
3. VOLUNTEERING; can't wait for more! ^_^ 
4. Eating LOVELY FOODS (yeah really. I gained 6 kilos during my first two months…). 
5. Having to WALK everywhere (well this sucks tho. Expect to see my fabulous tukang becak alike calves when you see me later)
6. Living HEALTHIER than ever. Seriously. Especially for diet and 'exercise'. Most people said that being an anak kos - or simply an uni student will make your life miserable; unhealthy. But well…. Have to admit that for my sleeping hours tho. LOL it can't get worse. 
7. Being a part of a WORLD-CLASS UNIVERSITY. This place will be the worst place to study if you expect to excel and be a genius amongst the students. Trust me. Had my confidence level beaten up; to the level that I really doubt myself. 
8. You have to speak ENGLISH most of the time. Bleh. Just realised how bad my english is; especially when you come from a national curriculum. Now this is trouble.
9. More about LANGUAGES. My expectation before I got here was to be able to survive with english; that most people understands english. GOD DAMN IT. Now I'm learning three languages at the time: Chinese, Cantonese, and most important: BODY LANGUAGE. LOL.
10. Still about language; we could talk with Bahasa Indonesia very comfortably. Except in Causeway Bay, where 80% of the people around you will understand.
11. The workload is pretty much the same with SMUKI. Our beloved chur high school. (Chur means something like what we've been through for 3 years).
12. There's no parents to pay attention and take care of you. Having to be responsible for pretty much everything is somehow hard. And I MISS MY PARENTS SO MUCH T_T
13. and many more…

I could write up to infinity just to describe these months. But I'm quite sure this will be your response if I continue to write:

tl;dr

So I'll just stop for a while. And well, I should be preparing for my speaking test; but I can't resist the temptation to write. LOL.
Well if you guys kinda miss me and want to see my newest photo….


HAHA. It's me; pretty much. Playing around and feeling cold. LOL
Okay. Will get back with you guys later on. See you!

So much love,

pieches :)





2 comments:

Michalv said...

Good luck for yer test!
Lol whenever and wherever you go, there will be always that body language =))

pieches. said...

Thanks michh <3
HAHA yeah can't avoid that. The best way to communicate xD

Post a Comment