12.11.2013

-day 132-

Hello all ;)
So basically this is my first post after (finally) turning legal.

and YES I AM EIGHTEEN. 18. 十八. じゅうはち。

There's so many people questioned me that I got unsure… And counted from 1995 to 2013 with my fingers.

One thing for sure: this is one unforgettable birthday <3
To be honest, I never feel this loved. Like, seriously.
I abused my glandula lacrimalis last night. Literally.
Was brought into tears a lot of times. Crying out of happiness and anger, from emotion and physical reasons. But that was super lovely <3

Finally eighteen! <3
Yeah. A lot has happened this year. Thank You, God!
So here's something that I've learnt throughout this year:

1. My life is full of blessings. And I am very grateful for it :)

2. Try new foods. Go to new places. Meet new friends. You'll never know what you'll get :D

3. Growing old does not always followed with being (more) mature. It's more of a decision.

4. Responsibility comes together with… Everything?

5. Appreciate any quality time you have with your family. This is the first time I really merantau (life
faraway from my family) and realised that from now on meeting them could be considered as a blessing.. I miss them so much ;_;

6. Life will never stop throwing lemons at you. But to make lemonades from them is your decision. It's never too 'busy' or too 'stressful' if you decide to enjoy life :)

7. Appreciate small and insignificant things around us. Good food, cool weather, pretty flowers… Anything. Life's way sweeter this way :)

8. You were never meant to face the world alone. It's okay to lean on somebody once in a while. Even the strongest person needs help.

I know it is waaaaay too late. I'm currently facing my finals (and as always, I blog to procrastinate lol).
And recently I fell in love with instagram - despite my trashy photo taking and editing skill.
Feel free to visit - and follow me there ;) (and I will follow you back, don't worry haha)

Instagram
It's not a trap.

Okay. Time to fetch my bed.
See you real soon!
So much love,

pieches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment