1.02.2012

-day 111-

Happy new year all! \m/
Sorry I didn't post for last... 3 days?
Spend my new year's eve (and the day after that) with my mom's big family :D
Kinda boring, huh?
And.. I've been busy reading books~
Been reading Merry Riana's books, "A Gift From A Friend" and "Mimpi Sejuta Dolar"
And those books are totally AWESOME!
Haven't finished reading the first one though xD
"Mimpi Sejuta Dolar" (which I just finished reading this morning) tells us about her life story (especially when she studied @ NTU until now) and how hard she managed to survive with S$10 per week.. And how many attempts she tried (and failed) before she reach success like now :O


*puking rainbows*
This (approx) 350 pages book (soo thick, isn't it? finished in 3 hours B-D )
Is a really-worth-your-time book. Trust me.
After I finished reading that book, I lost my appetite to be an employee and a professional later in my life. I really wanna be an entrepreneur :D
Anyway, now that I'm reading "A Gift From A Friend"; I can't stay here too long..
Me wants to continue reading! ciao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment