3.25.2013

-day 127-

Greetings. On 24th of March, two of my friends had their birthday.
So today we decided to throw a surprise for them.

It was a happy moment. Or at least, it should be.
But memories from my birthday still haunts me even until now, making me somehow allergic to surprise parties.
I hate it so much. It's still fresh, when I cried because nobody gave any effort to make one for me.
I was so disappointed (not that I join - and arrange surprises because I want them to do the same, but still...) that I got depressed.
And today, the depression strikes back.

(deleted)

Yeah it's dumb, I know. But still it helps me to face problems and not hurting others :v

After that, we (me, Nces, Tania and Jose) went to CP, ate at Kitchenette (Nces' treat) walked around and finally talked at Comebuy. It was a great time with them *hugs*

Well I know that today's post is so fucked up, but thanks for reading anyways :)

2 comments:

Michalv said...

...Lu bukan M kan? (M for Masochist)

pieches. said...

I thought I always said kalo gw M ketika kalian bilang S :x wkwk

Post a Comment