9.18.2011

-the 86th day-

Hi guys. Sorry for my extra-long absence :<
I've been through some hard time lately..
T_T especially at school...
MY TEST RESULTS!!! Geez -__-
Hyah. Just 14 months here @ smakone and I've found 2 grey hair ;A;


Anyway. Remember that I've told ya about my problem?
Just yesterday I said 'I'm considering about changing into an atheist'
And then, it's like suddenly someone's talking about meh. LUL.
I have to underline the word -->'CONSIDERING' Okayyyy???? -____-
And just hours after that my dad suddenly asked me to go to church today. -,-
And there... Yes I was somewhat touched. As always.
But.. You know, my brain and my heart are 'fighting' right now.
It's like : 
My brain : "NONSENSE! Don't think irrationally! No such thing could even exist without any evidence! And there's no proof that God does exist, kay? It's just some people's imagination so they could have 'Someone' to be worshiped and blamed."
 My Heart :"you know He's there waiting for you, even after what you've said.. Why don't you try to open your heart?"
Yes, I'm stuck between my rational thinking and my conscience -_-


Okay. Let's just put that aside and talk about something less.. Strange.
Today my dad let me learn to drive.. Legally for the first time!!!! \m/
Why legally? Because I've 'stolen' the car and tried to drive it without permission. LOL.
AAAAAND.. It turns out that I've forgot how to drive properly and gave my dad some heart attack. 
I almost crashed into cars several times. But thankfully I finished the practice without giving my car any damage LOL x)


And I'm not very sure I could write more for this week... Because of this stupid mid-term test T_T Wish me luck! x) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment