9.30.2011

-the 89th day-

Hey guys :D
I'm just 100% happy today ^^
Although now my whole body's aching,, but it worth the fun :p

Yes, we went to Bandung for our science (or social) camp :D
I thought it'd be utter boring -_- but I have to admit that these 2 days were awsum! \m/
And spending a night (thanks God it's just one night) together inside a tent was great :D
Interesting, well-planned.. Delicious bunch of foods. (y)
And actually, LOTS happened. But of course I can't write all of them here..

So I choose this one : one that happened on our way to Bandung.
I forgot how we start debating (again, as always) about this faith, God, and religion thingy.
And we taaaaaaaalked. Till we 'arrived' at this sensitive topic.
It's about my 'haha' -_- (no, not my piggy laugh xD )
I was telling my friends about what my 'haha' has done to me.. When I began to cry. -_-
Yes, lots has happened. And 'replaying' all of them in one day wasn't really a great idea..
But I feel so much better after that :D thanks a lot for listening :')

Anyway.. I'm considering about making a post fully dedicated about 'why I become like this?' xD
I know it sounds stupid. But let's give it a shot ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment