9.24.2011

-the 88th day-

Hey guys. Sorry for my (again) late post -_-
Thanks to my 'amazing' laptop, I'm getting crazy here.
Yeah, my laptop's an antisocial now. It won't connect to the internet, nor to my iPod. GRRR
AAAAAH! And now I know that this virus attacked my laptop....
CURSE YOUUUU!!!! GRRRR


Anyway, I went to the mall with my classmates yesterday :D
Even though I was late.. Really late. Yeah.
But I watched Final Destination 5 tho :D
And I kinda regretted. Scares me to my bone! -_-


Another thing I want to share.. Well I ended my mid-term tests with this failing biologay score ;_;
And I failed math + chem too! aaaaaaah T,T
But who cares? At least I had some fun.. *comforting self*


And yes, this world's damn small, huh?
It's like everyone around me knowsm each other..
Like this one, which shocked me almost till death #eh -_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment