12.27.2011

-day 107-

Hey there! :D
My holiday's just super boooooring. Damn.
Sitting still in front of my laptop wasn't really that happy T_T
Well actually my mom asked me to get rid of my books...
(They're everywhere. Super messy xD )
I've read all of them,, but I don't know how could I get rid ALL of them.
Me don't want to throw away great books :C
*le wild idea come*
I'll just sell ALL the books! But how? And where? ._.
Hmm. I have no idea why I'm so obsessed -___-
Dammit. Ah yes and I have something that I want to tell to you all...


This (half) post is dedicated for you, bro :)
Today, my "brother" moved to America, to continue his study there ;_;
Sorry if I don't have anything to give or to say..
You go too fast, bro. So, this is all I could present to you...



Rage comic! yaaaay~ *clap like a retarded seal*
Be a proud asian there, okay? Be less retarded... *whoops*
Waiting towards seiing you again AS SOON AS POSSIBRU!
PS : if you find any meme shirt, don't forget to buy me one, kay? muahahahaha >D

Good luck, AWE! Sayonara~
T______________T

0 comments:

Post a Comment