12.28.2011

-day 108-

Hey guys! :D
Okay it took 1 hour to write that one sentence above -_-"
Wrote literally a sentence after finishing one chapter (~'_')~
AND clicking bunch of ads. LOL
Boring life. I know it.
Still have to be grateful though because I have this book ^^


The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More - Roald Dahl

Well, I USED to be a bookworm.. But then I took an arrow a blackberry to the knee bag. LOL.
This camp has successfully erased 90% of my twitter addiction. And resurrected my inner bookworm (lolwhut?)
Yes, this book really have some wonderful story in it.
Pure awesomeness *puking rainbows*
I was (and always be) a HUGE fans of Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton!
My parents used to buy me TONS of books-to-read for me ^^
Yep. I read everything that I could read. From comics to encyclopedia :D
Kinda crazy, huh? (~'.')~
Okay I'm gonna back to my book.. So see you later :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment