1.01.2013

-day 120-

D: Actually I wanted to post this yesterday... But I had no time to finish this post. :okay:
In this post, I want to share my new year resolutions... Not really important, no?

But, it is IMPORTANT to write your own resolutions, tho. Trust me, it's like writing your own future.
It actually works loh; like my last one xD

So... Here's my 2013's resolutions! :drumroll:

1. To be more diligent and discipline...
2. Be able to concentrate better. (yeah I'm easily distracted. Even when I'm talking -_-)
3. That I could have more control over my emotions...
4. Less sensitive. THIS.
5. ... Kinda nonsense sih... I want to control what I eat... :v
6. Regain my faith.
7. Giving my best in every aspects of life.
8. Have another business; this time in retail or food & beverage field.
9. Graduate from smuki without any health / mental problem.
10. GET. TALLER.
11. These resolutions last until the end of 2013.

Well I guess this is enough. Going to write this in my dream book ;)
Happy new year anyways ;D

Greetings from me and my cousins! :DTaken at my uncle's hose (the one at the second photo)Too bad there's 3 of my cousins that couldn't come... We missed you all D:



0 comments:

Post a Comment