1.08.2013

-day 121-

Well hello :D
It's been three days since the holiday ended... D:

So I wanted to post this yesterday, but I can't make it on time =_=

Quite happy, because the physics test rumour has been proven wrong. But I feel guilty because when our teacher entered our class she talked about students nowadays have no ethics nor respect to their teacher... Actually I am the one who did that 'long buuuuu thing' T_T

*le sigh*

Okay. Straight to after school time. I spent the evening with the together alone + JB and hobert at TA mall. :D So we went to timezone (yes, to play that dark escape again, this time we're 7 LOL) and then we ate at yoshinoya.. Took a photo, and then I had to leave because I'm going to watch a movie after that.
Here's the photos :
Brodaw, me, Gebeh, Broden and Brocen.
Then I went straight back to gading and watched an awesome movie called "The Hobbit" (okay I felt like a slowpoke ._.)
Amazing sceneries and music, but too bad its ending is so confusing (for me, especially I never read the novel(s))
After the movie, me and my mom went to the toilet, and regained our faith in humanity #eeaa
So, my mom dropped her ring at the toilet stall. And one of the cs there returned it to my mom, even before my mom realised that she had dropped her ring. Wow.
Thanks for reminding me that there's still good people left out there...

Anyways, sorry for the superduperlate post. As you guys know, I had my birthday dinner @ saturday, and practiced for the orchestra the day after. My next post will be about the dinner tho', so feel free to skip reading that xD

:*

0 comments:

Post a Comment