1.18.2013

-day 122-

So sorry for the superduper late post (2 weeks late agh.)
Now this is the full story of my birthday :)

No. Not really. Actually I want to dedicate this post to all of my friends :)

First; just a brief explanation about my dress code..
*As you know, I am a person who always make up reasons for things xD *
1. My dress : Black and White. Those are my favorite color. (Wanted to wear red but not really sure that I'll look good)
2. Candle's code : black (girls) and white (boys). Why? No, not because that's my favorite color.
It's because it symbolizes that they have big impact in my life (like those colors do with my dress) ;)
3. Dress code : bright colors. Because all of you brighten my days :) Living a life of black and white would not be that pleasant, no? :D

I know it's kinda silly... But hey, it's true ;D

Okay. Now here's the real story :
So, I began my day with skipping the first BTA class. (That additional lesson we get every Saturday from 7-13 o'clock) and waking up at 10. LOL.
After that we rushed to my uncle's house.. And got that make-up #yeaaaa
That was priceless. Makeup + dress + super tall wedges shoes... + ME! ME????

Okay. Straight to JW Marriott. All the way I was so afraid of flood, traffic et cetera et cetera.
That my friends wouldn't be able to come D:
But thanks God it didn't rain, nor traffic. :D

So I arrived there around half to five; and then had a photo session with my family.
AAAAND when I went back to the restaurant (I held my dinner @ Sailendra)...
*drumrolls*
My friends were already there! (Especially the candles of course) And I never expected that everyone would come that early (and they also told me that they didn't expect that the roads were that free)
Super relieved when I saw a crowd there :')

Then, right to the candles session 
Yah, got trolled by my brother. HAHA ~.~
And hell yes there's a surprise from someone faraway :')
Thank you so much!! Love you (っω)っ 
But then after the surprise everyone (or at least my whole family) found out about the secret WE tried to hide tho' :v

Spent the rest of my dinner walking around and taking photo. So fucking tiring. That almost-fifteen-centimetres wedges' killing me. So around 11 we decided to go home (FINALLY)

*le me sitting @ floor* My dad brought bags. No. More like sack. Got curious. Then I opened the bag and found these :
Thank you so much :*
Can't be more happy :') Thanks everyone! Especially my family, dearest friends, and also GOD :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment