7.15.2011

-the 72nd day-

Hi! You know, hari ini mood gua super great gitu \m/
Hari ini tuh MOS -1 alias Pra-MOS!
I got really excited when the devotion started. Looking at those juniors..
Being a sophomore excites me the most!
Imagining that last year I was sitting there..
WOW. Time flies, eh?


But, gua merasa angkatan bawah gw ini agak.... Suram. Sorry to say -___-
Suram = alim, btw. wkwkwk.
Tapi kalo buat urusan cogan, mreka mending....
LOL #ketauangenit #whoops


And tadi gua ngadem di 1 kelas,, X9.
It's the "national plus" or the "SBI" class, fyi.
Awalnya gua cuma berencana ngadem karena memakai jaket di lorong tanpa ac is not a really great idea.
But, it turned out that gua terlalu betah di kelas ini..
GUA PENGEN BANGET JADI PK, ESPECIALLY PK X9.
I don't know why but I like the atmosphere there...
It reminds me of my JHS, Accel the 7th @p4.
Haaa...... :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment