7.18.2011

-the 74th day-

Hai hai hai :3
How's your first day of school, guys?
Mine....... Hmm..
Fun. Great. Disappointing. and lots more.


1. HAPPY! : kelas XIA3, wali kelas gua BU LINGNA!!! *mwahahahahah yes I'm sooooo happy.
I was like...  I don't know. A frog jumping across the river full of cactus maybe? Yes. I looked like a fool when I do that in front of the class's door. And suprisingly, I DID that. LOLz.
2. Amazed? : my class, XIA3.. penuh sama orang imba. (Imba : Godlike) Like they have 7 brains deh. Geez geez geez. And compared to them.... I'm just... oke. gua bahkan gatau kata apa yang pantes buat bandingin gua dan mereka. T_T
3. Disappointed. I'd never have guessed that someone with that kind of attitude could even be accepted here... Now I'm doubting this "character school" status. MWAHAHAHA.


Anywayyyyyysssss.... Gajadi deh. wkwkwk I forgot. mwahahahah.
And for all yang masih ngejalanin MOS, I wish you all the best and gooood luck!




KERJAIN YANG BENER YA ADEK ADEK #nyolot
#ngerasatua #jadikakakelas
Peace yo! B-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment