7.31.2011

-the 78th day-

Hey everyone! How's your week?
Sorry for my absence this week... I'm so busy practicing for Smukiez Choir's concert :
"The Silver Age of Golden Voices" - celebrating our 25th birthday! *cheers*
And the concert was absolutely unforgettable! :)



It's us! \(^^)/ me with that red circle, damn ugly -_-
But who cares, as long as we're together! \m/


Anywaaaaaaaay ~(switching to indo)
Mau curcol dikit yaa...
I think.. Gw skrg lgi falling for someone ;)
Awalnya tuh gara2 pertama gw masuk kelas.. Dan gw menangkap tatapannya (WHAT?)
Dan gua mulai kepikiran. LOLOLOL.
AAAAAND! Kemaren gua bener2 seneng gak nolong. But once again, I can't tell you why here.
Don't know who'll read this, right? (still the same excuse since 16 months ago, LOL)
Kaaaay gotta go, so see ya soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment