10.02.2011

-the 90th day-

Hey all :)
Once again, life's been great for me lately :D
Yesterday I went to church. (ihwaw whut happened?) xD
And again, as always, I cried.
I'm getting gushier -_-a azzt.
I prayed that God would help me to believe and etc.. Let's see what will happen :p


This morning, I went to church AGAIN (okay this is getting strange)
But this time, it's GKY not a catholic church (went there with my friend to attend a lecture)
Yah. Not important. After that I spent around 1 hour cello-ing.....
And today I started to play THE SWAN!! :') :')
Just FYI, this song is my favorite among all.. It always reminds me of him.. ;_;


After that... I went 'home'. But, somehow I read my friend's bbm stats (yes, same person I went to the lecture with)
So I asked my dad to turn back to CP. LOL.
There, I attended a lecture (again) brought by Bong Chandra.
Andddddd I found this program is interesting and quite promising :D
Want to know more? Just visit this Bong Chandra School of Billionaire ^^
Actually my dad considers my attendance @ this lecture as a 'miracle' by God. LOL
Well I have to admit that this is a coincidence. Who knows, tho? :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment