10.11.2011

-the 92nd day-

Hey guys. Can't believe how awful my mood is right now ;_;
Sheesh.
Just because of this 'little' unimportant matter.. -_-
Yes, I'm the only one who didn't competent enough to be this retreat committee. 
Well I have to admit that I'm not really into those thingy though.
But being the only person who doesn't get chosen... Bothers me.
Am I really that bad? I don't know lah..


AAAAAAANDDDDDD when I'm in the middle of depression...
Comes the second problem ;_;
I am indeed love to tease other.. 
And I know when I'm teasing sometimes I lost control...
I thought you won't get angry like this...
All I can do is just apologizing and not repeating this anymore..
But I have no ability to force you to forgive me though..
Yes, I realized that lately you're trying to restrain from me..
Why I didn't aware? I don't know...


I'm losing 2 friends in a day. Great.
I don't know whether I was destined to be a disturbing person or I'm getting worse and worse everyday...
Geez. Sorry for this unimportant post.. I'm having nobody to listen. T_T

1 comments:

cher said...

Gak lah, pasti bukan karena ga kompeten pasti ada alesan lain pieches... D: *hugs*

Jangan depresi... :(

Post a Comment