10.13.2011

-the 93rd day-

EVENING! :D
Great day, no?
Well.... It WAS a great day..
Especially with this awesome opening of smakONE cup 2011; WONDERWORKS !!
And two great games by kr1za futsal team, SMAK 1A and SMAK 1B!
Everything turned out just damn good (y)
But I'm awfully exhausted... x(
Never reach home before 20.00 pm since monday...
Now my whole body's aching T_T


Actually I have something to talk about here.
BUT, BECAUSE I KNOW I'M FACING SOMEONE WHO THINKS THAT HE ALWAYS RIGHT ALL THE TIME....
I canceled posting my opinion. I'm just too frustated... -_______-
Well, thanks to him now I have this new motto :
" To lead is to serve"
LOL. I don't know (and don't care) whether the grammar is correct or not.
But starting today I'll be holding on that sentence... (switch)
Supaya gw bisa sabar dan tetep 'tabah' walau diperlakukan kurang senonoh #eh
What makes me stay smiling is just this stupid thinking :
'God has planned this for us, His children, and He won't give us something we can't bear. Everything He gave / will give is the best for us, and to make us grow stronger and closer to Him.'
LOL. I don't have any idea why I could say such a thing.. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment