10.20.2011

-the 94th day-

Hi all :D Long time no see, huh?
Sorry... Lately we're so damn busy with our annual cup...
Nope, not that. I'm just super tired..
But at least we're having so much FUN!!!
And I'm quite sure that nobody wants this week to end ;_;
Although our last night (it's this SATURDAY!!!!) will be the best night of the year (yeahhh \m/)
Because we'll spend it with RAN, GLENN FREDLY, and PETRA SIHOMBING!!
YEAAAAAY ~ *applauds*


But today's quite great too! Watching celebrities playing basketball isn't one ordinary thing.
And the allstars are handsome too <3 like number 4, 11, and 13 :D :D
Yaaaaaah sometimes it's hard to find pleasing-to-see faces here ;_;


I'm feeling happy today, btw.
Ya, like everyone else, I love getting compliments :D
And I got lots of it today xD thanks for improving my mood guys ^^


Last 3 lines are just for fun, fyi :p



0 comments:

Post a Comment