2.08.2013

-day 123-

Well greetings.
It's been quite long since my last post, and lots of things happened.
Tests, flood, tests, sleepless nights, more and more tests.... *le sigh*

Thanks God we have 2 REAL DAYS for weekend.
At these times, even a fully-free Saturday is a blessing.
As you might already know, I've broken my first glass-ball; health.
Got sick in the middle of tryouts doesn't sound so good, no?
But I did. And I enjoyed a day off :))
Then I still had to get back to the painful reality tho....
Like today, us smukiers (the science stream taker only) passed (AMEN; even tho I'm quite sure that I've failed) 3 tests, 1 Foreign language tryout (Japanese. かっこいい〜 Still worth my time.) 1 Physics tryout (Not that hard but hey; It's still physics and it's Penabur's tryout. What to say?) and 2 motherfucking test of physics; radioactivity and einstein's law of relativity.
My school seems to be happy as they -kill- their students slowly. Really.

My quote of the day(s) :
"I'm falling to pieces"
- Breakeven (The Script) 

I am literally falling to pieces. My body, my mental conditions, my scores.... GAH.
And they just can't be pleased. Here; I'll describe why I said that.
Third, by next friday we'll be having our practical exam.
Second, CNY is just two days away.
First, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SEVEN MOTHERFUCKIN TESTS IN FOUR DAYS!
DEAD SERIOUS.

Oh gosh. Cheesus. My sanity is in a critical state.
This is nightmare. Two and a half year at smuki is nothing compared to these last months of school.
Can hardly live. HAHAHA

And as you all know; the one with biggest pride and confidence has fallen.
Our TryOut score is a pleasant surprise for all of us; including the teachers.
Us; whom arrogantly started our BTA in January (so we just met for 3 times; more or less) scored far less than our standards. LOL
We don't have time to review; yet we still have time for competitions and many other silly things :))
Goodluck.

Geez. I have no words left to say for my school. AWSUM.
Nuff said. Bye *kisses*

1 comments:

Unknown said...

kisses :v

Post a Comment