2.14.2013

-day 124-

IT'S VALENTINE~
It was a great day indeed :)

Well.... Started the day with two tests; but luckily I managed to do both of them....
Without studying. Last night we (my family) went to mall just to accompany my little brother to buy some chocolates for his crush. :v
I feel pathetic yesterday. *le sigh*

But today is a blessing :D Happy day~
This made my day <3
So IN THE MIDDLE OF MY GABUTNESS (le epic glance at mich & cir) three cupids came to my class and gave me three roses and chocolates....
And later to follow another courier came and gave me three cupcakes :3
This is super cute >< Thankiessss :*
Just for your info all these presents were given by somebody - "273" *smirks*




Sorry I can't prepare anything for you... ( ._.)
And thank you one more :*

Anyways; you know that today we celebrated valentine at school..
So the committee decided to open up a cafe at the 8,5th floor.
.... It's quite good actually; pretty cozy and romantic...
Yet I have nobody to be with there... T___T I wish you were here.. T,T

Also the celebration was quite enjoyable actually; so Tio (my classmate!) sang two songs (one made by himself; other one is "Butiran Debu" translated into english; chinese and german) and that was funny. Super funney. Continued by games for couples; which is also quite entertaining. Not going to tell the whole story; you could read it here in Indonesian Language. 

Yahh everything else went pretty well so I won't talk to much; better prepare for tomorrow's first practical exam : PE! GBus... ><
See you ;)

Maybe you wonder why I highlight some of the text... (In this blinding colour lol) It's the part that I updated.
Wrote this right after my PE practical exam; which I failed LOL. Not really that I-want-to-kill-myself failure; but enough to embarrass myself... *le sigh* 

2 comments:

Michalv said...

ETJIEEE FRISKA ♥

pieches. said...

... hai mitjel... *kabur*

Post a Comment