2.18.2013

-mezzanines; seventeen questions-

Got this q's from Mich' blog..
And I'm dead bored (no, no study here) so I decided to fill these up. Kinda funny :))


  • Normal: Do you have any hidden talents?
    Yes; lots. Actually I guess all of my talents are hidden, because I've found none.

  • Fire: Would you consider yourself hot-headed or more even-tempered?
    ... The answer is so obvious that I think I don't have to write it. Hot tempered :v

  • Water: Can you swim? Do you like to swim?
    YESSSSSSSSH.

  • Grass: Would you say you have a green thumb? What have you grown?
    I have a brown thumb. I've grown so many dead plants.

  • Electric: What do you think of thunderstorms?
    *singing Ted's Thunder Buddy song*

  • Flying: How high have you ever been up?
    Troposphere high.

  • Rock: What is your most precious treasure?
    Family and friends. And knowledge. 

  • Ground: Are you down to Earth or would you say your head is more in the clouds?
    F-ing down to earth. Maybe underground. 

  • Poison: What is the most disgusting thing you've eaten?
    Skin? Blood? Pus.

  • Bug: What is your self-esteem like?
    I can do this better by my self. I need no help. I am better than you.

  • Ice: Do you have to warm up to people you've just met?
    Yes; especially for the ones that have no mutual friends.

  • Fighting: Do you prefer hand to hand combat or to fight with a weapon?
    Mouth to mouth. My mouth is the best weapon that I have, since I am feeble.

  • Psychic: If you could choose telepathy, telekinesis, or precognition, which one would you choose?
    Telekinesis! I could be a Jedi. A Badass Jedi.

  • Ghost: What are you most afraid of?
    SPIDERSSSSS OMFG SPIDERSSSSS

  • Steel: Are you brave or do you easily become nervous or scared?
    "or"

  • Dark: Are you street smart?
    Nein.

  • Dragon: What is your favourite mythological creature?
    God :))


No offense for the last one ya (^~^)v

0 comments:

Post a Comment