2.24.2013

-day 125-

Hey all~
Today's a great day! :D

Well... Spending these weeks (since friday 17 up till next tuesday tho) doing this practical exam....
Felt so lucky sih. Everytime I have to pick a lottery (what) to determine what question am I going to answer, I always got the easiest one (or at least for me it's the easiest one) so the practical exam went quite well (except P.E. of course)

And, in midst of this practical exam, we went to Ancol (it's Mike's birthday treat) to eat together @ Pizza Hut. That was fun. And, after all....


LOL. We ate. Like monsters :[] HAHA after our tummies full enough, some of us went home, Mike and his GF and another girl (idk if she's the GF's sister or who) went to a beach; and we (me, jere, jose and my brothers -> rusli and cecen) decided to get a trip with boat, which is quite fun! XD

Well, although it might not so far or whatsoever, still...


A day spent together is a day well spent~ :)) 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment