9.10.2010

-the 57th day-

Hi all, now I'm back :)
okay, there's one extraordinary-fun-long-unforgettable experience for me ^^
Lemme tell you :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For three days (7-9 september) I attended the consolidation of SC (Smukiez Choir) and there was no regrettion! Ohhh I really enjoyed every days, hours, activities, sessions, minutes, snacks, and even seconds! *let's be lebaaaay*
And that was one of the most extraordinary activity-with-friends since I was born (?)
There's a lot (yeah, A LOT, and I mean it) things to tell, but too much that I can't choose which to tell --

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And one more thing, I really surprised when aladin offered me, if I want a souvenir.. Yeah, and I accepted -- *gataudiri*
Still, I'm such a GR girl... Tsk.
See you yaa :) *even though this is a holiday, there's a lot of tests and homeworks to do so I can't stay long :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment