9.15.2010

-the 61st day-

Well... Hi all :)
Today I must stay at home...
My mom and dad are back to work.. Again --.
I wonder why they won't make the holiday longer, I won't hurt kok --
Yeah, so I woke up at 12 pm, after being pushed off my bed (read : my head hit the floor UNsmoothly) by my mom. Ckckck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I spent my whooooooooooole day by doing MATHEMATICS.
Yeah, physics yesterday, and mathematics today.
Dead lah. hahahahha
And I made a picture..... Just see!
Me and Math, new couple.
How's that? Sweet huh?
Maybe I'll post more pictures about my.... Day?
So someday this blog will be an online graphic diary :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah ya, I really want to introduce you my bestie :

Celli, edited :p
She's my almost-a-year old cello :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, guess I gotta fetch some sleep so g'nite :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment