9.16.2010

-the 62nd day-

Hello here I am again,, hahaha
It feels soo nice to post everyday like thiss....
But too bad I won't be able to do this in no time...
Just imagine, this Monday we'll be back to school..
And Tuesday till Thursday (the next week, not at the same week.)
We will be suffering because of the dreaded-newly-invented Mid Term.
Great, isn't it? :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I (planned) to finish my history mindmapping *not an exact mindmap sih.. more look like a doodle --*
but I can't because I laughed at (almost) every page..
See :
Wayang beber : I thought it was wayang BIEBER
Adat istiadat : and this one as adat ISTIADI
And next, the story of Roro Anteng and Joko Seger, who have 25 children (iwao,,, imagine that. 25 --) and their youngest child named :
******. Hwahahahahhahah this time I laughed out loud, LOL
So my history mindmap is stuck at the moment, my stomach aches because I laughed too much hahahaha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I decided to spent my half-free time to practice my photoshop ability (I used to be a photoshop addict :p)
And I made this :

An orange flower :)
Actually I made a big picture, but because it's size also SOO BIG I can't upload it :(
You know why I chose orange?
Because it symbolize our joy and happiness ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheesh, I'm so hungry! See you tomorrow all :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adat ISTIADI? lu sebegitu sayangnya sama mantan guru sejarah tercinta kita y? hahaha

pieches. said...

Hahahahha gw gak diajar sama pa istiadi you knoooow,, hahhaa
maklum lah gak konsen blajarnya ehehehe :p

Post a Comment