9.14.2010

-the 60th day-

Hey guys! Well I'm really stressed out now ._.
You know, yesterday I went to sleep at 5am (okay, it's not yesterday anymore --)
Because of :
PHYSICS
Tsk. That cursed subject-from-hell really "made my day".
Sheeeesh. Done with that dreadful thing.
Today I didn't study or did anything for school..
But -atleast- I practiced cello a little bit, and I just realized...
My "ability" to play cello is WAAAAAAAAY DOWN THERE :(
And now I'm really confused, how could I join PYO?
Actually, "Why I joined and I accepted?"
Sometimes I really thinks about my presence there, I would be a troublemaker there :(
Huh.. Saddo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I've been thinking lately..
And I "found" this :
"Our eyes could tell anything, more than what we say through our mouths. Eyes will never lie, neither our mouths"
Don't know why I could say that, hahaha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm.... I missed him a lot.... When will he come back?
Without him I have nobody to annoy,, hahahahahah :p
Okay, my mom is watching over me now (behind sih, haha) so I'd rather get studying now.. See ya :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment