9.13.2010

-the 59th day-

Hey guys, sorry I can't make my post yesterday...
Coz' I went to : Lembang!
I stayed at SanGria hotel, the hotel I've been staying since I was... Let's say, 5 years old? :)
There, I spent my day with relaxing, daydreaming, and no-brainy activities. :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what?
I accidentally insert the wrong email when I was trying to sign in to this account...
And I found my long-lost-really-abandoned blog!
*actually that blog was the longest blog that I've maintained*
It's name is : Spoon of Live !
Well, maybe some of you have known this blog... Heehee..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.. I won't write any longer, need to practice physics and mathematics for the mid term --....
So, see you tomorrow *ihopeso* :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment