8.05.2011

-the 80th day-

Hi.
You know what, this week's been a tough one...
ESPECIALLY today.
Yah somehow I felt that one of my classmate trying to... Whatever.
Like getting away from me.
YES, I know that I'm waaaaay to sensitive about literally anything.
But, this time I've even tried to talk to her. Kay?
Sooooo......... I told my friend about this.
From a short talk until a looooooooooong lecture (eh?)
I told him everything. And asked advice about my problem.
Here's my problem. I'm a freak (yes, I do admit it) act too.... Lebay.
And I do enjoy seeking attention from others... --a
I don't know how to fix this. So I asked.
And then this "talkshow" (whut?) starts.
Well... (switchhhh to indo)
Pas baca semua tulisan itu sering banget tanpa sadar ada air mata ngalir.
(salah satu bentuk kelebayan gua lalala)
I have no idea why this happened.
*sigh*


(sorry yaaa semua hari ini gua malah curcol >< )

0 comments:

Post a Comment