8.22.2011

-the 84th day-

Heyya  :D I know that tomorrow's the first physics test...
Damn so deadly x_x..
But I can't resist to check how's my blog going...
And I'm somewhat shocked when I saw that traffic sources. LOL
Ya, someone used this keyword --> "pieches SMAK 1"
Well, I laughed out lout. Really. (^_^)v


Anyway... Lately I've been spending lots of time just to think about this one topic.
"Does God really exist?"
Aaaaaand this 4 words grow into hundreds of question(s). Great.
I know it's not good to doubt your God's existence. But still...
There's no scientific proof about His existence. Only faith, religion, whatsoever.
FYI, I'm not really into un-scientific things. Yes, I've doubted and tried too seek logical explanations for those they call 'miracles' and things that they said 'happened with His help'.


*sigh* Can't believe I wrote those.
And I've been thinking about being an atheist (WHAT?????)
But I throwed that idea away. FAAARRRAWAY.
-_____- Felt like half of me wants to be close with God..
But the other half is dragging me away, and wants me to be an atheist.
Having this 'great tussle' (whut de??) inside annoys me damn much.
I should be studying physics right now, but I can't -_-
Better get goin. See ya :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment