8.17.2011

-the 83rd day-

Hi :D
Facebook seems so addicting to me nowadays..
Especially because I found this game called "The Sims Social"
LOL. Yaaah you know I'm a H-U-G-E fans of these simulation games.
Ah. Actually that's not really that important sih. Hahaha.


Tomorrow's our independence day celebration! BUT
Instead of coming to school only to have fun, we have this history test. -_-
But still better than those poor 10th grader who'll have 2 tests tomorrow. LOL
And still, not grateful.. We're not studying for tomorrow, but we keep protesting about that out-of-humanity scheduled test. 


Hmmm, lately someone has occupied a lot of space in my brain.
I hope he won't take that space in my heart too. <3 aaaa
Yes, I'm freaking out. These 'what if' questions keep running on my mind.
-____-

0 comments:

Post a Comment