8.14.2011

-the 82nd day-

Damn! This should be the 83rd day.
But, thanks to my iPod who failed to send that post...
-_-
*sigh* I'm so sorry that I can't post that often....
HWs and tests... AAAAAA *stressed*
Gyah. Anw, I have LOTSSSSS to tell! \m/
Most of them 'r good ;)
Yes, life's been great to me lately. Somewhat too great (?)
So strange :O but so happy :D :D
Here's a summary from this week:
1. I fainted after that long run (1500m) -_-
2. At the same day, I failed both biology and indonesian T_T
3. LOTS new 10th graders joined SYC \m/ so happy :D :D
4. (switching to mixed) BBMan with that someone almost everyday ^^
5. Officially off-braces! \(^_^)/
6. Bought an uber-cute silicone for my BB :D
It's the angry bird and stoopid looking pig side by side LOL
7. Everything went super-smoothly ^^
Geez. I can't say how happy I am rite now ! Feel so blessed x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment