8.07.2011

-the 81st day-

Heyya! It's been 2 days after that 'lifechanging' (whut?) chat! LOL
Yes.. I started to pray. Felt somewhat strange and awkward at first..
But now I feel (a little bit) more comfortable doing that. Hahah.
Just like what we heard from that video showed by Mrs. Wati :D
"Semua orang di sekitar anda sudah ditakdirkan oleh Tuhan untuk membantu anda berubah"
Wow. Never guessed that it's the one who sits next to me.
My biggest thank to you heheh :p


I'm watching Toy Story 2 now. And there's a song lyric that caught my attention..
"When somebody loves me, everything is beautiful"
So true... Suddenly I remembered those moments.
When we were falling in love :') Aaaaaaah T_T
But too bad that was just some sweet memory... That will never come back..
And now, I THINK I am liking someone. But I don't think this will last long.
IDK why it seems like I can't forget him? T_T
Haiyah wtf lately all my posts are filled with my nonsense #curcols. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment