11.01.2011

-the 95th day-

Heyyaa.. :(
Life's quite rough lately...
Just faced a week full (okay it's more than a week) of tests, and it's driving me crazy!
T_T


Like these tests and tasks aren't stressing enough...
Yesterday's just daaaaamn awful.
1. It's the night before FR's work and energy test (yes, FR's test always be my worst nightmare)
2. Mood messed up by a problem. A small problem that grows into a enormous one -_-
3. Failed today's physics test. damnit! Either we need more time or whatever. And the thing is I didn't have any single chance to cheat :( *eh??* poor me.


Yaaaaaah. But still, despite of those bad things, lots of great things happened too :D
Like this one :
My new Red 500GB external HD :D
Always been wanting this since months, and my parents bought it 'miraculously' for me :D
They said that it's just a gift, to appreciate my effort(s) :D So confused yet so happy ^^


Yah, even now I haven't finished packing for this sort-of-wasting-time-thingy : retreat.
So I guess I better get going! :D See you guys later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment