11.30.2011

-the 100th day-

Officially 16 by today~!!!!!
I'm just sooooo happy!
Although I have to 'celebrate' my birthday with this Final Test...
(It happens every year ;_; )
I'm still happy and grateful, despite of this unpleasant physics and civics and chemistry and english...
I'm serious, I have failed ALL. T_T
And yes, I've planned to post my 100th post on my birthday ;;)


Well, this year's waaaaaaaay better than the last ones, ofcourse :)
Being noticed by family and friends... :)
Best one : xxxxx. not gonna tell it here, but it sure does lit my mood !


Anyway, sorry,, I can't finish my 'special something' for this 100th post..
This test is killing me fosho -_-
I hope I could finish this before christmas.. Kay? :)


Thanks for visiting and reading anyways :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment