11.04.2011

-the 96th day-

Hi all :D Just got back from this 3 days retreat :D
Well.. If I'm not mistaken, I've been complaining about this retreat from several weeks-or months ago...
But this doesn't turn out to be like what I've expected.
It wasn't as good (neither as bad) as I thought.
The sessions were great (not really that stuffed by bible - based on faith thingy) and applicable. But too bad... Some of those aren't really that exciting T_T
Based from what I've heard from neighboring group (we're all divided into 4 huge groups) that their sessions were fun and exciting. Lots of games...
And about the dedication service (yes, that cry-all-night session), I find it didn't make me touched at all... Kinda fail, I guess..

BUT! I love the 3rd day! We spent all day playing outside~
We won the 2nd place among 28 teams! *cheers*

And about the accommodation...  Better if we not talk about that ._.
It's the place that p4 (3 years ago) use to do "Character Building"
-_- With the orphanage style bunk bed (occupied by me + extra bedbugs xD )
It's not really a place you want to stay sih ._. 

Yahhh, anyway. When I reach home my parents show this package- addressed to me.
I don't know who sent this, but still, thanks a lot :D
And since I got home.. I felt somehow strange.
I can't get angry to my parents :o (fyi, I usually get angry to my parents about small things)
Maybe this retreat has changed me a little bit :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment