11.18.2011

-the 99th day-

Hi all..
Just been through an awful week :(
and today's the worst day I've ever had D:
You know, last weeks were absolutely full of test..
AND. My score's like this                                 
vv
Me... Frustated :(
It's been some months since my last remedial(s)...
And now I have 3 waiting for me T_T 
(It's english, maths, and chem D:)
Yes, that explains one of lots reason why I'm extra sad today :(
Another reason is this workshop thing...
I feel like I can't give my best contribution.. Or even worst :(
It's like I'm letting everyone's expectations down today...


I'm still lucky to have these caring friends though :D
I wouldn't be here today if you (all) weren't supporting me :')
So, thanks a lot :) :) :)
And yes, I know that I've been a bad, bad friend...
But I promise I'll try my best to be more mature and better friend..
Yes, I need your help(s) xD Thanks before, though (eh??)
ENOUGH!!! See you guys later at the 100th post!



0 comments:

Post a Comment