11.04.2011

-mezzanines;random-

My friend taught me how to make an origami heart..
So I decided to spent my freetime by making some :D
Isn't it lovely? :p
And when I see this photo,, I don't know why my parents "showed up" inside my mind.
Then I cried. Tears that come from scars left by my parents years ago...
So I decided to make a post dedicated to my past...

Anyway. There's something about the color of these hearts..
Like the middle one, I pick green with red-flowery inside.
Sometimes I'm too focused to my goals (which is about money; represented by green)
But I also could fall in love, like what I feel now...
And like the right one, black with orange inside..
Black? Dark? EVIL? Sometimes people describes me as a cruel stone-hearted disbeliever..
But still, I have that small-insignificant cheerful part of me who wants to be God's good girl ;)

For the left one, I made it when I feel damn random (that's why this post's title is random)
So, please enjoy and keep reading! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment