11.08.2011

-the 97th day-

Hell-oh! :D
Having some random thoughts lately...
I wrote around 90++ things about boys..
And here's some :

A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.
Guys will do anything just to get the girl’s attention.
A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn’t mean that the guy likes her.
A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
Guys’ fantasies are unlimited.
When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl. He really is.
When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he’s just actually saying, “Please come and listen to me”
A guy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never be sure unless the girl tells him.
When a guy looks at you, either he’s amazed of you or he’s criticizing you.
If a guy says you’re beautiful, that guy likes you.

LOL. Just random-ing around, kay?

Anyway... These thingy annoyed me enough...
-_- Y u have no other time to reach my ears?
Last time, I heard bad news just before the physics exam (but luckily I passed)
Now, I heard a news (I don't know whether this is good or bad) just before this chemistry exam..... NOEEEEES!!!
Really something ya (sesuatu banget #fail)
Okay, gotta get goin' because I haven't started studying yet...
See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment