11.09.2011

-the 98th day-

Hai. Been through a bad day :c
I never thought that changing someone's DP (for fun, anyway) could lead into this -kinda- massive disaster. ERGH.
Ya I used to do this "bajak" thingy sih, so I never thought that she'll cry T_T
I never meant to make her cry... Nor to settle things down with her...
(Remember my post about the committee thing? It's the same person anyway)


And then come this person who asked about her.
So I told him.. From this thing until what happened inside my house.
About my mom. About my life. GEEZ!!
Never imagined that I'll tell this to this person .______.
Yaa I rarely do this 'curhat' to boys who aren't that close to me sih....
DX geeez I guess my image's shattered now...
Ah. T_T
Sorry for this unimportant post anyway... Have nowhere to write x(

0 comments:

Post a Comment