4.18.2010

-the 10th day-

Sunday... Sunday...
I thought today will be good because my parents told me that we'll go anywhere outside Kelapa Gading. Coz I'm really bored here.
BUT.

-------------------------------------------------------

My happiness changed 100% when my dad call Mr. WK *censored his name for privacy* He've been told by WK that their project won't be able to finish today (and the deadline supposed to be last week. such)
Wow. Well actually I'm really mad when my parents decide that we're not going anywhere today. == Come on lah! Friday, you said we'll go saturday. Saturday, you said that the abang komputer haven't finished his job here so we'll go sunday. Today??? WTF. Liar liar liar!!!
What I've done today? Just debating with my parents ALL day. shoot.


Anyway... We'll go to gading 1 again tomorrow.
What's for?
Well, we'll have the school's final exam tomorrow. Civics and religion.
He and his friends will, too.
What should I do???? *nothing sih..* Should I greet him? Introduce myself? Or should I let this boy slip away? He've got girlfriend, though. It's not good to *flirt* somebody who have bf/gf, y'know?
Well so I decided to look more info about him. Waitin' a lil' longer won't hurt, right? If it's fate we will meet again, ya ngga? Hahaha.


-------------------------------------------------------


Well that enough for today... :) Bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment