4.20.2010

-the 12th day-

Hell-o~
Yay! You know, today's exams were the last exams. (Well tomorrow we'll do IT and Vocal) Yeah, last ones we need to study hahah.
I really happy today (yes I do, but something make me don't.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

You know, today.. Exactly when we were going home (still at front of school sih) Something happened.
He has a friend from my class. And unfortunately, his friend is one of the "naughty" boy... == And when I asked my friend about him, and I want to ask which SHS will he enter.... And this friend of mine shouted "******!" I was really shock and decided to run away (because of shame, you know?) and now I'm still confused.
Mau dikemanain muka gue besok di sekolah?
 Where should I put my face? *huahahaha*
I'm still felt sooooooooooooo ashamed because of that. == Now there's no way I could -even- get acquainted with him. Noooo TT~ nightmare! *puppy eyes*


---------------------------------------------------------------


Well... Maybe it's a shame to write something I was ashamed of. But it's better than I kept it all by myself, right?
Bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment