4.15.2010

-the 7th day-

Hey it's been a week I've blogged huh? *cheers*
But I felt kinda....bad today. :(
Well not bad sih tapi ANGRY. huh
But there's something better lah..

----------------------------------------------

1. Our -last- (okay there's cooking left for tommorow. sucks) practical exams went smoooooothly. So smooooth~ lalala. We've finished at 10.30, but we're allowed to go home at 13.00.. So we gather at the next-next-next room (sblahnya sebelah sebelah :p) and... Talking about our memories there, and how fast time could flew. You see, 2 years we've been there, and now's the time for saying bye... T.T oh my I think I won't be able to hold my tears any longer :p

2. Now I knew his name! Ohohoho ^^ (okay this one's another he. See, he not he heehee) Lemme give ya a clue. He's an Interian(s) and he's pretty cute hahah. Now I've found his FB account and add him. Ohhhh please accept... ^/o\^ *osh!*

----------------------------------------------

It's un-necessary sih but I feel like to tell you.. Hahay.
And maybe I'll present a WHOLE day's posting for our photos and memories together *so be happy* after the farewell party.. :')
See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment