4.19.2010

-the 11th day-

Well.... Today sih nothing special yah.
Oiya, when we're going back from canteen (means we're walking to our class..) We saw a beautiful scene. yeah. really beautiful ==.

---------------------------------------------------------------
There's a girl (she's interians, FYI) and she's SOOO BIG. Well, nothing beats her confidence though. You know, she sits ngangkang in front of the stairs. Wow.WOOT-WOOT.
I was dazed with that view. Hahahahaha.

Other one (and this one was pretty.... lame.) when I was doing something, and suddenly the bell rings. I turned around, and stand face-to-face with him! Woah I'm so startled and I gasped. *GASP* really loud. Woaaaaaah so embarassing! >.<

Another other one, this evening I was really bored. BoredBoredBored. Hoahm. And as always, naluri iseng suddenly pops in my head. *pop* and then I glanced at my blackberry. Wow. A bulb shines above my head! *lebaybanget* and I chose one of my facebook friend (with eenie meenie maney mooo -whatever lah hard to write hahah-) and my finger lands exactly over his account. such a coinsidence. Hahay.
So I decide to write a message for him (with all of my body and soul - sepenuh jiwa dan raga hehe) and ngumpulin whole of my bravery to press the send button {it took around 10 minutes for me to decide whether I press it or not loh :P} Then it was sent.
1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. I waited.. And my worries start to pop out of nowhere.
"How if he think that I'm an alay? What if he remove me? If he ask one of his friend about this?"
 And then my blackberry vibrates. When I saw the notification, I felt like somebody just gave me an iPhone. wow. It's him! And he replies my message! WOW~ wootwoot. But only for 4 message. From his replies, I could feel that he didn't want to know me... more. TT~
He never ask anything to me, only answer my question without even ask about who am I? T^T felt the world's cracks together with my heart~ *onceagainlebay* well now I know that it's time to forget it. == Nothing worth my time anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well I guess I've wrote long enough... Hahaha bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment