4.13.2010

-the 5th day-

Felt sick this morning.. -T^T-
So I can't go to school today. :(
Well actually I felt a little bit relieved when my friends said..
"You've missed a great day!"
Because that means there's a lot of freetimes and I didn't miss many (or any) lessons. -^,^-

---------------------------------------

But I get REALLY (yeah really really really) bored.
I spent my half day (perfectly half because when the clock strikes 12 I just able to get up from my bed..) daydreaming about him.
I haven't told you about him?
Well I'll tell you, but later.. :p Because it's pret-ty strange.

---------------------------------------

Actually my imaginations gone wild when I daydream.
I think its the part 5 from my previous dreams? hmm..
Well gotta go first. Thaa~

0 comments:

Post a Comment