4.21.2010

-the 13th day-

Hey. yeah. hey.

YEAHHH!
Today, we're all declared OFFICIALLY FREE FROM SCHOOL ! It rocks ! :O *osh!!* Ooooh~ now I'm free for 2++ months. :3

--------------------------------------------------------------

But something came and bugs me... again.
Today, this friend of mine (yeah, same like yesterday) told him that somebody from "our" class likes him. And guess what? He asks my friend, which one? (smart question, coz if he asks who, my friend will answer with name and I'm not so sure that he know who's who. haha) And I was reaaally startled. == My friend answered with : "the one with glasses". yeah. glasses. and my friend still say that he didn't tell him. Matter fact, I'm the only girl with glasses from the class. ==
Such a drama.

And this d.r.a.m.a. always be in my thoughts. Every single day. == Useless. Actually I lost my interest sih. ~~ hahah so.. maybe I'll only do all of this for fun
*warning: do not try at home if you don't want to be "punished" by your friends. Hahaha. Parental advisory ^^*
And -maaaybee- I'll just let this one slip away. *Matter of state. money, brain, talents. I'm far -waaaaay- from him so ==*

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well so....... That's all for today :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment