4.16.2010

-the 8th day-

Huaaaaa I'm so confused today....

--------------------------------------------

First in the morning, I felt awkward 'coz I woke up WAAAAAAAAAAAY to late for school (well it's 10 a'clock.. hahah) So I decide that I should not go to school today. And that was a WRONG desicion. REALLY BAD ONE. I missed our last moment with the next-ofthenext-next room.... NOOOOOO my heart crumbled when I remember that... *LEBAY ABIS*

Next, I went to gading 1 (old school) to follow the last practical exam.... Cooking! woot woot. Woahh inside that small room... Over 50 person kali cook together. Sooo noisy and hot (it's a giant free sauna with lots of aroma.. hahah) and lots of screams either. I felt like my whole body goin' to copot. TIredTIredTIred HUAH!

And something that makes me smile (at last....) he confirmed my friend request! HIAHAHAHAHAHA >:) *evil laugh* but my friends told me that he've got girlfriend... :"( ohh why???? Every boy that attracts me selalu udah ada yang punya. Mana jatah guee???? *kebelet pacaran wkwkwk*

--------------------------------------------

Hahah. I'm so freaked out yah. Saddo... :(
Kay, gotta go~ sayonara! Hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment