5.01.2010

-the 20th, 21th, and 22nd day-

I felt so bad when I need to make these 3 days into one post.. ☹
Well at the 20th day I can't post because other than I MUST get ready for the outbond programme -accel only- on the 21th and 22nd day (whoa I'm not so sure it's 22nd or 22th) so sorryy TT.

---------------------------

For the 21th day, when we reached the "hotel", we're told that we can't bring and us our handphones. GREAT. Then I can't post to this blog... NOOO!
Well.. We had a lot of fun though. From session to session, simulations, and breaks.. We gave our friend Vinska and Mason (yeah, his birthday's at 30th of April) a surprise either! :3 we brought flour and water (actually we planned to bring tomato and eggs either but we canceled it because it'll be REALLY messy. Haha) and we throwed, we poured, but the most important: we HAD a lot of fun, and we laughed a lot either. Not only us, the teachers and facilitators gave them a surprise (different then ours, it's pretty... Rude at beginning, but it was sooo sweet... I wish I could get them either...) And at night, we got caught by our -night jurit- teacher when we all (8 of us) were talking inside 1 room... == soo bad! TT

---------------------------

Now, let's talk about today. There's nothing to tell you either..
So maybe I'll be going now. Tha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment